Search Results (276)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (45)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (37)
- Health - have your say (10)
- Health services (61)
- Healthy living (20)
- Learning difficulties (19)
- Living with a condition (50)
- Living with a disability (41)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (10)
- Relationships (19)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (49)
Help and advice on this topic
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Coronavirus - Health and wellbeing conversation
- Online wellbeing support and counselling for farming families
- National strategy for autistic children, young people and adults: 2021 to 2026
- TLC Sessions - A Podcast Dedicated to Long Covid
- Stay well guide for children aged 0-9 years
We’re dedicated to supporting and enriching the lives of Deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and Deafbli....
0116 253 3213
Action Rehab is a newly established helpline for individuals living with addiction. The line is moni....
1st Floor, McKenna BuildingsDock RoadWirralMerseysideCH41 1DQ
If you are aged 16+ with a longstanding health condition, we can help you to lead a healthier and mo....
Huntsmans DriveOakhamRutlandLE15 6RP
01572 758 200
The Adhar Project is a Leicester based mental health charity for the Black, Asian and Minority Ethni....
79St. Peters RoadLeicesterLeicestershireLE2 1DH
0116 220 0070
ADHD Solutions provide help, support, advice and courses for families affected by ADHD. Family ....
St Gabriel's Community CentreKerrysdale AvenueLeicesterLE4 7GH
01162 610 711
What does the service provide? What is an Admiral Nurse? Admiral Nurses are specialist dementia....
Catmose HouseCatmose StreetOakhamLeciestershireLE15 6HP
01572 720959 Helpline 0800 888 6678
This service helps adults aged 18 or over who have eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimi....
The Bennion CentreGroby RoadLeicesterLeicestershireLE3 9DZ
01162 252 557 01162 252 562
The service supports people with autism who are experiencing change in their lives, for example leav....
Units 2 & 3674 Melton RoadThurmastonLeicesterLeicestershireLE4 8BL
0116 295 5335
Rutland County Council can carry out an assessment for an adult who appears to have a need for care ....
01572 758 341
A UK charity for children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties. Our....
1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneLondonEC1R 0BD
0300 666 9410 (Helpline)