Search Results (34)
familychannelInformation for professionals
Help and advice on this topic
- Information for Professionals
- Bereavement information for Early Years settings and schools
- Process for schools if a child is not contactable for safe and well checks
- Rutland Primary Education Inclusion Partnership Information for professionals in school
- Counter Terrorism Policing
- What we’re doing to keep vulnerable children safe and what to do if you have concerns about a child’s welfare
If you are aged 16+ with a longstanding health condition, we can help you to lead a healthier and mo....
Huntsmans DriveOakhamRutlandLE15 6RP
01572 758 200
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families works to change the experience of children,....
4-8Rodney StreetLondonN1 9JH
020 7794 2313
Better Mental Health For All is the plan to transform mental health services across Leicester, Leice....
We help those supporting people with complex needs – including our members, universities, gover....
Birmingham Research Park97 Vincent DriveEdgbastonBirminghamWest MidlandsB15 2SQ
0121 415 6960
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) helps children and young people 0 - 18 years ....
Gorse HillAnsteyLeicesterLeicestershireLE7 7GX
0116 295 5048 Monday – Friday, 10.30am – 2pm (referrers only)
This service is only for people who work with children and young people aged 0-18 years. They insist....
0116 295 0485
We offer financial support to local charitable mental health organisations across Leicester, Leicest....
Two Colton Square,Leicester,LeicestershireLE1 1QH
0116 254 5454 ext 6235
Anyone needing mental health support for themselves or others can call this service on 0808 800....
0116 295 3060
Children missing education are at significant risk of underachieving, being victims of harm, exploit....
This is additional funding for early years providers to make reasonable adjustments to their setting....
01572 722 577