Search Results (6)
Search by date
- An open letter to parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities from Children and Families Minister Will Quince
- Out of County Independent and Non-Maintained Special Schools
- Personal Assistant Network - PA
- Personal budgets for children and young people in Rutland
- Personal Health Budgets
- Preparing for Adulthood information, ideas and resources
Multi-sports is an inclusive activity for anyone with SEND aged 11 and over. Siblings are welcome to....
Oakham Enterprise Park (Gate 1)Ashwell RoadOakhamLE15 7TU
For all parents and carers with children aged 0-4 years to come along and enjoy free play activ....
Kendrew BarracksCottesmoreOakhamRutlandLE15 7BL
01572 758 383
Who are we? We are an enthusiastic group of volunteers dedicated to offering the experience an....
Newbold LaneSomerbyMelton MowbrayLE14 2PP
Rhyme Time at Oakham Castle. On Fridays during term-time only, 10:30am-11am. ....
Castle Grounds Market PlaceOakhamRutlandLE15 6DR
For children aged 18 months—4 years. This course promotes speech, language and social skills through....
Catmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6HW
Indoor Bowls Club....
North Street EastUppinghamRutlandLE15 9QJ