Search Results (6)
Search by date
- Message from the SEND Service - statutory SEND timescales
- Moving to Adult Social Care
- National Institute of Health Research new project launched - COVID-19 for CYP with SEND
- National strategy for autistic children, young people and adults: 2021 to 2026
- Neurodevelopment Improvement Programme
- Offer to children with disabilities and their families
Multi-sports is an inclusive activity for anyone with SEND aged 11 and over. Siblings are welcome to....
Great LaneGreethamOakhamRutlandLE15 7NG
For all parents and carers with children aged 0-3 years to come along and enjoy free play activ....
Kendrew BarracksCottesmoreOakhamRutlandLE15 7BL
01572 758 383
Who are we? We are an enthusiastic group of volunteers dedicated to offering the experience an....
Newbold LaneSomerbyMelton MowbrayLE14 2PP
Rhyme Time at Oakham Castle. On Fridays during term-time only, 10:30am-11am. ....
Castle Grounds Market PlaceOakhamRutlandLE15 6DR
For children aged 18 months—4 years. This course promotes speech, language and social skills through....
Catmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6HW
Indoor Bowls Club....
North Street EastUppinghamRutlandLE15 9QJ