Search Results (6)
newlocalofferchannelPreparing you for adulthood
Search by date
Help and advice on this topic
- ASDAN success for young people with SEND
- Careers advice for young people with an EHCP
- Children, Young People and Families Participation and Engagement Framework
- Direct Payments - Managing Your Own Care and Support
- Equipment to help you at home
- Frequently Asked Questions for Carers
These sessions are aimed at young people aged 14 -25 with SEND and concentrate on the skills and kno....
Oakham Enterprise ParkAshwellOakhamRutlandLE15 7TU
Leicestershire Recovery College is an NHS college offering a range of recovery-focused educational c....
Glenfield Hospital SiteGroby RoadLeicesterLE3 9EJ
0116 295 1196
Rutland's LGBTQ+ youth group is for young people aged 13-18 years old offering a safe space for....
Call the Youth Team on 01572 758 301
Who are we? We are an enthusiastic group of volunteers dedicated to offering the experience an....
Newbold LaneSomerbyMelton MowbrayLeicestershireLE14 2PP
We are a group of young people aged 13-25 with a variety of disabilities. We make sure our voices ar....
Catmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6DU
A friendly, informal peer support coffee morning for parents of children and young people with disab....
Rutland Community Hub (next to Lidl)OakhamOakhamRutlandLE15 6GF