Search Results (3)
newlocalofferchannelPreparing you for adulthood
Search by date
- Living independently
- Making Your Voice Heard: Independent advocacy for adults
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Offer to children with disabilities and their families
- Personal Assistant Network - PA
- Personal budgets for children and young people in Rutland
Who are we? We are an enthusiastic group of volunteers dedicated to offering the experience an....
Newbold LaneSomerbyMelton MowbrayLE14 2PP
We are a group of young people aged 14-25 with a variety of disabilities. We make sure our voices ar....
Catmose CampusCatmose StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6DU
A friendly, informal peer support coffee morning for parents of children and young people with disab....
Rutland Community Hub (next to Lidl)OakhamOakhamRutlandLE15 6GF