Search Results (57)
Search by date
Help and advice on this topic
- Complaints or concerns about registered childcare providers
- Dementia and fitness to drive
- Do you want to hear about the latest health and care research, or get involved yourself?
- Early Education and Childcare
- Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments and Plans
- EHCP Annual Review Guidance for professionals
Develop communication and language skills. Learn British Sign Language through stories, songs and ga....
2Wilkes GardensUppinghamRutlandLE15 9UH
01572 758 383
Uppingham Choral Society is an enthusiastic group of amateur, un-auditioned singers who meet weekly,....
12Orange StreetUppinghamRutlandLE15 9SQ
Uppingham has joined the Community Fridge network and now has its own Community Fridge. The Communit....
49High Street EastUppinghamOakhamRutlandLE15 9PY
Are you feeling lonely or isolated? Have you been struggling to connect and socialise with....
2AHigh StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6AL
07714 503 556
A group for young parents, both mums and dads and parents-to-be, aged 24 and under, to mee....
Catmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6HW
01572 758 383 07970 232 031
This is a fun group for young carers, siblings of children who have additional needs and birth child....
A free Youth Space for 11-16 year olds on Wednesday's from 3:15-5:00pm at Uppingham Town Hall. Food,....
49High Street EastUppinghamRutlandLE15 9PY