Search Results (293)
adultchannelHealth and wellbeing
- Abuse and safeguarding (13)
- Community safety (5)
- Counselling (6)
- Dementia (13)
- Drugs, alcohol and addiction (14)
- End of life (11)
- Have your say (7)
- Health services (61)
- Healthy living (22)
- Learning disability (26)
- Living with a condition (53)
- Men's Health (10)
- Mental health (44)
- Relationships (15)
- Sight or hearing impairment (26)
- Staying independent (20)
- Support groups (35)
- Therapies (9)
- Women's Health (15)
- Coronavirus - advice for people with pre-existing conditions
- Coronavirus: Accessing dental care
- Do you want to hear about the latest health and care research, or get involved yourself?
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- National strategy for autistic children, young people and adults: 2021 to 2026
- New mental health and wellbeing guide for children, young people and families
We’re dedicated to supporting and enriching the lives of Deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and Deafbli....
0116 253 3213
Action Rehab is a newly established helpline for individuals living with addiction. The line is moni....
1st Floor, McKenna BuildingsDock RoadWirralMerseysideCH41 1DQ
If you are aged 16+ with a longstanding health condition, we can help you to lead a healthier and mo....
Huntsmans DriveOakhamRutlandLE15 6RP
01572 758 200
Addiction Advocates is an addiction treatment provider offering admission to individuals t....
1Northumberland AvenueTrafalgar SquareLondonWC2N 5BW
0800 012 6088
The Adhar Project is a Leicester based mental health charity for the Black, Asian and Minority Ethni....
79St. Peters RoadLeicesterLE2 1DH
0116 220 0070
What does the service provide? What is an Admiral Nurse? Admiral Nurses are specialist dementia....
Catmose HouseCatmose StreetOakhamLeciestershireLE15 6HP
01572 758341 01572 758220 Helpline 0800 888 6678
This service helps adults aged 18 or over who have eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimi....
The Bennion CentreGroby RoadLeicesterLE3 9DZ
01162 252 557 01162 252 562
The service supports people with autism who are experiencing change in their lives, for example leav....
Units 2 & 3674 Melton RoadThurmastonLeicesterLeicestershireLE4 8BL
0116 295 5335
Rutland County Council can carry out an assessment for an adult who appears to have a need for care ....
01572 758 341
**In line with government advice, Steady Steps classes are on hold during the coronavirus (Covid-19)....
The Studio BarnSt. Marys StreetMantonOakhamRutlandLE15 8SU
01572 758 200