Search Results (523)
newlocalofferchannelSEND Local Offer
Help and advice on this topic
- Wave 16 results – National EHCP statistics and trends
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- What is Advocacy? Speaking up for you.
- What is not special educational need (SEN) but could impact on the child/young person's ability to learn?
- What we’re doing to keep vulnerable children safe and what to do if you have concerns about a child’s welfare
- Working together to support children & young people with SEND
Rutland Disabled Youth Forum or ‘RDYF’ is a group of young people aged 14-25 with a variety of disab....
All 3 to 4-year-olds in England can get 570 hours of free early education or childcare per year. It’....
183 Ashby Road, Burton on Trent is a transition service for young people aged 18-30 years old who ha....
183Ashby RoadBurton on TrentStaffordshireDE15 0LB
If you are a working parent, you could receive 30 hours free childcare each week. &amp;amp;l....
01572 722 577
Access to Work is help you can get from the Department for Work and Pensions. This could include mon....
0800 121 7479 (Textphone) 0800 121 7579
A free bus pass is available to qualifying disabled people for off peak travel. This is 9:30am....
Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamLE15 6HP
01572 722 577
We’re dedicated to supporting and enriching the lives of Deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and Deafbli....
0116 253 3200
If you are aged 16+ with a longstanding health condition, we can help you to lead a healthier and mo....
Huntsmans DriveOakhamRutlandLE15 6RP
01572 758 200
The Adhar Project is a Leicester based mental health charity for the Black, Asian and Minority Ethni....
79St. Peters RoadLeicesterLeicestershireLE2 1DH
0116 220 0070
ADHD Solutions provide help, support, advice and courses for families affected by ADHD. Family ....
St Gabriel's Community CentreKerrysdale AvenueLeicesterLE4 7GH
01162 610 711