Search Results (229)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (43)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (45)
- Living with a disability (38)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (50)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Our tailored approach to dentistry ensures personalised care with the highest levels of service comb....
Ayston HouseAyston RdOakhamLE15 9RL
01572 823 595
Uppingham Surgery is a dynamic, forward-looking, GP Training GMS practice which aims to provide the ....
North GateUppinghamOakhamLeicestershireLE15 9EG
Tel: 01572 823531
Urologists and specialist nursing staff offer a district-wide service to patients with urological co....
Based in local eye clinics and hospitals, our specialist staff can help anyone experiencing sight lo....
0116 249 8839
Ongoing support for people with dual sensory loss Vista’s specialist communication and guide support....
0116 249 8839
Have you ever wanted to play football again but thought you weren't fit enough?Walking Football coul....
Catmose Sports CentreHuntsmans DriveOakhamLE15 6RP
01572 490 030
Advice to parents on concerns relating to their children’s mental health. Who We Are We’re lea....
08088 025 544
Text 85258 or parents can call 08088 025 544
Work with young people who have been identified as a risk of offending. Can offer short or long term....
0116 305 0030