Search Results (264)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (48)
- Drugs and alcohol (11)
- Emotional health (34)
- Health - have your say (9)
- Health services (63)
- Healthy living (14)
- Learning difficulties (19)
- Living with a condition (51)
- Living with a disability (39)
- Mental health (55)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (11)
- Relationships (19)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (57)
- Get Help Tackling Loneliness
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Coronavirus - advice for people with pre-existing conditions
- Coronavirus: Accessing dental care
- Coronavirus - Health and wellbeing conversation
- Online wellbeing support and counselling for farming families
Rutland County Council offers services for young people aged 11-19, and up to age 25 for young peopl....
1 Cold Overton RoadOakhamRutlandLE15 6NT
01572 758 301
Access to contraception and sexual health care (including testing and treatment) from two ....
Rutland Memorial HospitalCold Overton RoadOakhamLE15 6NT
Shine provides specialist support from before birth and throughout the life of anyone living with sp....
42Park RoadPeterboroughPE1 2UQ
01733 555 988
Shout is the UK’s first 24/7 text service, free on all major mobile networks, for anyone in crisis a....
text SHOUT to 85258
Your eyes are precious and can’t be taken for granted. They need ongoing care as you move through yo....
Simmons Optometrists, 23Burley RoadOakhamLE15 6DH
01572 756 434
Around 30% of children have sleep difficulties. This includes difficulties in settling with disrupti....
Foreman WayCrowlandPeterboroughLincolnshirePE6 0DJ
Referral via GPs and CAMHS only. This service is for children and young people who have low/moderate....
Services available at Specsavers Oakham include: Adult eye tests Audiology services Children’s eye ....
7High StreetOakhamLE15 6AH
Spire Leicester Private Hospital, East Midlands, part of the Spire Healthcare UK private hospital ne....
Spire, Leicester HospitalGartree RoadLeicesterLeicestershireLE2 2FF
0116 265 3685
The birth centre provides care for pregnant women and their families before, during and after birth.....
Thorpe RoadMelton MowbrayLeicestershireLE13 1SJ