Search Results (231)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (44)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (57)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (45)
- Living with a disability (38)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (50)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2019
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Rutland's new youth group is for young people aged 13-18 years old offering a safe space for young p....
Call or text Steph on 07500 051 016 Call the Youth Team or 01572 758 301
If you’re newly diagnosed or coming to terms with your sight loss, our Living with Sight Loss course....
0116 249 8839
A specialist service for people with low vision If your sight cannot be improved with glasses or con....
117Hinckley RoadLeicester Forest EastLE3 3PF
01162 498 839
Free, confidential information and support to everyone affected by cancer. The Macmillan Cancer....
Osborne BuildingLeicester Royal InfirmaryLeicesterLE1 5WW
0116 258 6189
Make-a-Wish grants magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening illness.....
01276 40 50 60
We're here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, gu....
Camelford House 87-90Albert EmbankmentLondonSE1 7TP
0800 716 146 General Queries 0800 090 2309 Support Line
Marie Stopes UK is the leading independent provider of sexual and reproductive health services in th....
Market Overton SurgeryThistleton RoadMarket OvertonRutlandLE15 7PP
Fax: 01572 767008 Tel: 01572490399
Dental Surgery9 Market PlaceUppinghamOakhamRutlandLE15 9QH
01572 821 040
A National Helpline for all those affected by the illness or disability of a child of any age.THe He....
51High StreetGreen Street GreenOrpingtonBR6 6BQ
01689 889 889 Helpline 01689 851596 Head Office