Search Results (267)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (48)
- Drugs and alcohol (11)
- Emotional health (35)
- Health - have your say (9)
- Health services (63)
- Healthy living (16)
- Learning difficulties (19)
- Living with a condition (51)
- Living with a disability (39)
- Mental health (55)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (11)
- Relationships (19)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (57)
- Get Help Tackling Loneliness
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Coronavirus - advice for people with pre-existing conditions
- Coronavirus: Accessing dental care
- Coronavirus - Health and wellbeing conversation
- Online wellbeing support and counselling for farming families
Our hospital is one of the leading private healthcare providers in Leicestershire. We offer a c....
Scraptoft LaneLeicesterLE5 1HY
0800 015 5020
Leicester Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Centre is a voluntary organisation established....
15 Wellington StreetLeicesterLE1 6HH
0116 254 7412
First Out is the Leicester LGBT Centre’s social and support group for young people aged 13-15 who id....
15Wellington StreetLeicesterLE1 6HH
0116 254 7412
Leicester Royal Infirmary is located close to Leicester city centre. The hospital provides the main ....
Leicester Royal InfirmaryInfirmary SquareLeicesterLE1 5WW
0300 303 1573
Leicestershire Recovery College is an NHS college offering a range of recovery-focused educational c....
Glenfield Hospital SiteGroby RoadLeicesterLE3 9EJ
0116 295 1196
Let’s Talk Wellbeing: Improving Access to Psychological Therapies is a service to help people unders....
Lets Talk Wellbeing, Unit 2, Bank CourtWeldon RoadLoughboroughLeicestershireLE11 5RF
01509 561 100
Rutland's LGBTQ+ youth group is for young people aged 13-18 years old offering a safe space for....
Call or text Steph on 07500 051 016 Call the Youth Team or 01572 758 301
An independent family business since 1977, Love Eyecare has built on a strong reputation started by ....
8High Street EastUppinghamOakhamLE15 9PZ
01572 822920 - Uppingham
A specialist service for people with low vision If your sight cannot be improved with glasses or con....
117Hinckley RoadLeicester Forest EastLE3 3PF
01162 498 839
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust’s (LPT) Mental Health and Wellbeing Workbook has been co-produc....