Search Results (228)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (42)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (44)
- Living with a disability (37)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (49)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Healthy Start provides vouchers that can be used to buy fresh fruit, veg and milk, and coupons that ....
Bridge Park RoadThurmastonLeicesterLeicestershireLE4 8PQ
The group meets on the second Thursday of the month between 10.00am-12.00pm at Ketton Sports and Com....
Pit LaneKettonRutlandPE9 3SZ
Advice about any housing situation, finding a property, preventing homelessness and help with rent.....
01572 722 577
To support a child or young persons’ psychological and emotional wellbeing needs, utilising a cognit....
01572 722 577
LCiL Advice provides accessible information and advice on all matters disability. The service is fre....
West End CentreAndrewes StreetLeicesterLE3 5PA
0116 2225 005
Advice and support for people experiencing sight loss Based in local eye clinics and hospitals, our ....
0116 249 8839
Offers a free, confidential service to women and girls who have experienced rape, sexual abuse and s....
01162 558 852
Doctors SurgeryHigh StreetKettonStamfordPE9 3TE
KIDS is a leading disabled children’s charity that has been in existence for over 40 years working t....
Commerce HouseOuter Circle RoadLincolnLN2 4HY
0152 254 2937
Kooth is an online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for children and young people....