Search Results (271)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (48)
- Drugs and alcohol (11)
- Emotional health (36)
- Health - have your say (9)
- Health services (63)
- Healthy living (16)
- Learning difficulties (19)
- Living with a condition (52)
- Living with a disability (39)
- Mental health (57)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (11)
- Relationships (19)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (59)
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Local healthcare settings confirm continued safety measures
- Coronavirus - advice for people with pre-existing conditions
- Coronavirus: Accessing dental care
- Coronavirus - Health and wellbeing conversation
- Online wellbeing support and counselling for farming families
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope wi....
0330 094 0322
101Manthorpe RoadGranthamLincolnshireNG31 8DG
**Coronavirus update: We will be reopening the practice as per government guidelines on 15th Ju....
74High StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6AS
The Grounded groups are for young people, aged 11-16, who are experiencing difficulties when coping ....
177-179Narborough RoadLeicesterLE3 0PE
0116 2234 254
**As you know we are currently in unprecedented times. Our head office staff are working from home a....
Vista, 15High StreetOakhamLE15 6AH
0116 249 8839 01572 720 843 - Local Oakham shop
In the UK today, almost two million people are living with sight loss and of those, around 180,000 r....
HillfieldsReading RoadBurghfield CommonReadingRG7 3YG
0118 983 5555 General Enquiries 0800 953 0113 Support Care Enquiries
Headway Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland started in 1990 from humble beginnings with one part....
0116 273 9763
Headway is the UK-wide charity that works to improve life after brain injury. Through its network of....
Headway, 190Bagnall RoadNottinghamNG6 8SF
0808 800 2244 Helpline
Health & Social Care Signposting for Rutland Healthwatch Rutland can help you to navigate the he....
Rutland Community HubLands' End WayOakhamRutlandLE15 6RB
At two to two-and-a-half years your child will have a health and development review. This ....