Search Results (271)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (48)
- Drugs and alcohol (11)
- Emotional health (36)
- Health - have your say (9)
- Health services (63)
- Healthy living (16)
- Learning difficulties (19)
- Living with a condition (52)
- Living with a disability (39)
- Mental health (57)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (11)
- Relationships (19)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (59)
- Coronavirus - advice for people with pre-existing conditions
- Coronavirus: Accessing dental care
- Coronavirus - Health and wellbeing conversation
- Online wellbeing support and counselling for farming families
- New mental health and wellbeing guide for children, young people and families
- Supporting children during the coronavirus outbreak
The Agnes Unit is an inpatient service for adults with learning disabilities. They provide a person-....
The Agnes Unit400 Anstey LaneAnsteyLeicesterLE7 7GL
0116 295 4007
The Aiming High team at Rutland County Council support children/young people with special educationa....
Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6HP
01572 758 390
Al-Anon Family Groups UK & Eire is there for anyone whose life is or has been affected by someon....
Occupation RoadCorbyNorthamptonshireNN17 1EE
0800 0086 811
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) offer support to people with a drinking problem. AA say: AA is concerned s....
PO Box 110 Toft GreenYorkYO1 7NJ
0800 9177 650
Allergy UK is the leading national charity dedicated to supporting the estimated 21 million allergy ....
Allergy Uk, Planwell House, LEFA Business ParkEdgington WaySidcupKentDA14 5BH
01322 619 898
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide....
The Pears National Centre For Autism EducationWoodside AvenueLondonN10 3JA
020 8815 5444
**Coronavirus update: We are now open and look forward to welcoming our patients back. As a result o....
1DUppingham GateAyston RdUppinghamRutlandLE15 9NY
01572 822 655
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families works to change the experience of children,....
4-8Rodney StreetLondonN1 9JH
020 7794 2313
The leading children's brain tumour charity in the East of England, Anna's Hope is dedicated to givi....
Hunters Hill Latimers PaddockPilsgateStamfordLincolnshirePE9 3HL
01780 740 492
People with a learning disability often have poorer physical and mental health than other people. An....
Contact your GP Surgery