Search Results (229)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (43)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (45)
- Living with a disability (38)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (50)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
This drop-in group is free to attend and is a safe space to socialise with other LGBT+ young people,....
15Wellington StreetLeicesterLE1 6HH
0116 254 7412
A support service for people who are deaf, deafened, hard of hearing or deafblind. Action Deafness s....
0116 253 3213
Activities for children and young people with sight loss. We offer a variety of activities for child....
0116 249 8847
Our weekly Youth Club is here at St Gabriel's on Mondays (term time only) from 6pm to 8pm. It's for ....
St Gabriel's Community CentreKerrysdale AvenueLeicesterLE4 7GH
01162 610 711
ADHD Solutions aims to improve the life chances of people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disor....
A D H D SolutionsKerrysdale AvenueLeicesterLE4 7GH
0116 261 0711
This service helps adults aged 18 or over who have eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimi....
The Bennion CentreGroby RoadLeicesterLE3 9DZ
01162 252 557 01162 252 562
A UK charity for children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties. Our....
1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneLondonEC1R 0BD
0300 666 9410 (Helpline)
The Agnes Unit is an inpatient service for adults with learning disabilities.The unit provides a ser....
The Agnes Unit400 Anstey LaneAnsteyLeicesterLE7 7GL
0116 295 4007
The Aiming High team at Rutland County Council support children/young people with special educationa....
Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamRutlandLE15 6HP
01572 758 390
National helpline and local support group for families and friends of problem drinkers. Local suppor....
Occupation RoadCorbyNorthamptonshireNN17 1EE
02074 030 888