Search Results (245)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (44)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (61)
- Healthy living (9)
- Learning difficulties (11)
- Living with a condition (44)
- Living with a disability (39)
- Mental health (65)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (8)
- Sexual health (7)
- Young people's health (51)
- Mental Health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Local Diabetes Education Course EMPOWER is a diabetes education course that supports people to bette....
9Cold Overton RoadOakhamRutlandLeicestershireLE15 6NT
0116 286 5000
More than half a million people in the UK have epilepsy and one third have seizures that cannot be c....
Chalfont CentreChalfont St. PeterGerrards CrossBuckinghamshireSL9 0RJ
01494 601 400
ERIC provides information and support to children, young people and families for all childhood conti....
E R I C, 36 Old School House, Kingswood Foundation EstateBritannia RoadKingswoodBristolBS15 8DB
0808 1699 949
If you are aged 16+ with a longstanding health condition, we can help you to lead a healthier and mo....
Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamLE15 6HP
01572 758 200
Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ....
Unit 4, Alpha CourtMonks Cross DriveHuntingtonYorkYO32 9WN
Our vision is a society where everyone can make positive choices about their own sexual health and w....
Bring your baby along, meet new mums, get fit and release those endorphins. Classes will target all ....
2 Princess AvenueOakhamLE15 6PQ
07725 747 898
FLiC is an 8 week group for families keen to learn more about becoming fit, healthy and managing the....
0116 222 7154
Focus Eye Clinic, 3aMarket StreetOakhamLE15 6DY
The Leicestershire Recovery College offers a range of educational courses and resources for people w....