Search Results (229)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (42)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (8)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (44)
- Living with a disability (37)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (50)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
For young people aged 11 to 16 years old. The Grounded groups are for young people who are experienc....
177-179Narborough RoadLeicesterLE3 0PE
0116 2234 254
Who is it for?Young people aged 11-16 years, who are experiencing difficulty managing their anxiety.....
Belgrave Surestart Childrens CentreCossington StreetLeicesterLE4 6JD
0116 2234 254
We understand how difficult it can be to get a good night’s sleep so we have a team of sleep practit....
The MacGregor OfficeJolly Tar LaneCarmarthenSA31 3LW
For secondary school children and young people aged 11 to 19 to confidentially and anonymously conta....
Young people should text 07520 615387
On the site, you can find helpful information whether you are a parent whose child has a suspected o....
020 8995 0257
An interactive online guide for parents and carers of children aged from birth to five years The Chi....
Free, national helpline for children and young people in trouble or danger.....
The Children’s Community Physiotherapy Service is provided for children and young people with disord....
Corporate Offices, Bridge Park PlazaBridge Park RoadThurmastonLeicesterLeicestershireLE4 8PQ
0116 223 2492
1 Cold Overton RoadOakhamRutlandLE15 6NT
01572 758 301
The Leicester Children’s Orthopaedics Unit treats a wide range of limb, bone and joint conditions th....