Search Results (228)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (42)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (44)
- Living with a disability (37)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (49)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Good mental health is fundamental to thriving in life. It is the essence of who we are and how we ex....
Mental Health Foundation, Colechurch House, 1London Bridge WalkLondonSE1 2SX
What Does Our Service Do? Mill Lodge is a community inpatient unit for people with Huntington’s dise....
Stewart HouseThe RiseNarboroughLeicesterLeicestershireLE19 4SL
0116 225 5750
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campai....
Mind N A M H, Granta House 15-19BroadwayLondonE15 4BQ
03001 233 393 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm) text 86463
MindEd is a free learning resource about the mental health of children & young people. Are you a....
I teach mindfulness courses at a wellbeing centre in Uppingham. This course teaches you how to manag....
18, Leicester RdUppinghamRutlandLE15 9SD
07974 739 743
The Leicestershire and Rutland Branch of the MND Association continues the fight to maintain and imp....
P.O. Box 246NorthamptonNN1 2PR
0116 251 5496 07973 478 358
Specialist NHS advice and information to support the mental health of mothers during pregnancy and b....
07507 330 026
Class is suitable for mums to be as well as mums with babies. All the exercises are specifically tai....
2 Princess AvenueOakhamLE15 6PQ
07973 870 508
My BabyManual provides expert and parent-to-parent advice on conception, fertility, pregnancy, child....
St John's HouseSt John's StreetChichesterWest SussexPO19 1UU
44 (0) 844 579 3967
Welcome to ADP Oakham, part of the mydentist group of practices. Our friendly local practice of....
ADP 17Burley RoadOakhamRutlandLE15 6DH
01572 770 579