Search Results (229)
familychannelHealth and wellbeing
- Children's health (43)
- Drugs and alcohol (12)
- Emotional health (41)
- Health - have your say (4)
- Health services (56)
- Healthy living (7)
- Learning difficulties (10)
- Living with a condition (45)
- Living with a disability (38)
- Mental health (58)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Family Planning (9)
- Relationships (9)
- Sexual health (6)
- Young people's health (50)
- Mental health – find the support that’s right for you
- Transforming Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Services
- SEND Local Offer
- Rutland’s SEND and Inclusion Strategy 2017
- A Young Persons Guide To Thriving With ADHD
- Rutland County Council's Priorities for Children and Young People: 2019-2022
Kooth is an online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for children and young people....
For children and teenagers aged 5-18yrs who want to build their vocal and physical confidence or mig....
Sandringham Close OakhamRutland 01572 723 187LE15 6SH
Leicestershire Action for Mental Health Project (LAMP) LAMP is an independent voluntary organisation....
65 Regent RoadLeicesterLE1 6YF
01162 556 286
Independent opticians with a wide choice of spectacles, lenses and accessories.....
Langrick & Coe Optometrists, 16High StreetOakhamLE15 6AL
01572 724 407
The Learning Disability Primary Care Liaison Team support and facilitate high quality primary care s....
Nhs TrustBridge Park RoadThurmastonLeicesterLeicestershireLE4 8BL
Ameila (West CCG)07500993864 Sam (East CCG) 07775339366
Gwendolen RoadLeicesterLE5 4PW
0300 303 1573
Leicester Royal Infirmary is located close to Leicester city centre. The hospital provides the main ....
Leicester Royal InfirmaryInfirmary SquareLeicesterLE1 5WW
0300 303 1573
Leicestershire Recovery College provides a range of educational courses and resources for people wit....
Glenfield Hospital SiteGroby RoadLeicesterLE3 9EJ
Let’s Talk Wellbeing: Improving Access to Psychological Therapies is a service to help people unders....
Lets Talk Wellbeing, Unit 2, Bank CourtWeldon RoadLoughboroughLeicestershireLE11 5RF
01509 561 100
Rutland's new youth group is for young people aged 13-18 years old offering a safe space for young p....
Call or text Steph on 07500 051 016 Call the Youth Team or 01572 758 301