Skip to main content

SEND Local Offer Rutland Information Service

Moving to adult social care

This part of the Local Offer explains adult social care services, and how to get an assessment to see if you need this kind of support.

You can either:

  • Click the 'view all services' button to see all services about moving to adult social care.
  • Type what you are looking for in the keywords box to search for services.

Guide to Preparing for Adulthood

Rutland County Council and Rutland Parent Carer Voice have put together a guide to supporting children and young people with SEND into adulthood.

The guide aims to provide you with information to help you support your child to become as independent as possible and live a fulfilling life.

Read the guide.  

Back to top