Skip to main content

SEND Local Offer Rutland Information Service

Information and Advice

If your child has just been diagnosed with a special educational need or disability or you are concerned about them, it can be daunting to know where to turn.

Your child’s setting or school may be able to guide you and are usually a good starting point for advice. SENDIASS Rutland or Citizens Advice Rutland will also be able to support you or signpost you to more specialist advice.

Children with Disabilities Statement

The statement outlines the services which are available to support children and young people with SEND and their families, including the thresholds for accessing services from the Children with Disabilities (CWD) social care service.

The guidance outlines how the differing needs of children and young people with SEND can be met, the types of services which are available and how these can be accessed.

Read the Children with Disabilities Statement

Back to top