A number of support organisations are offering advice on the coronavirus for people with pre-existing health conditions.
- Allergy UK: Advice for those with allergies
- Alzheimer's UK: Advice for those living with dementia and their families
- Asthma UK: What to do if you have asthma
- Bladder & Bowel Community: Advice for people living with conditions affecting their bladder or bowel
- Bloodwise: Information for people affected by blood cancer
- British Heart Foundation: what it means if you have heart or circulatory disease
- Cancer Research UK: Coronavirus and cancer
- Crohn's and Colitis UK: Advice for those living with Crohn's and Colitis
- Dementia UK: Advice for people with dementia and their families
- Diabetes UK: Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK: Guidance for patients with kidney disease
- Macmillan: Cancer and coronavirus
- Mesothelioma: Advice for patients with mesothelioma
- Mind: Mental Health advice
- MS Society: Coronavirus and multiple sclerosis
- National Autistic Society: Advice for people living with autism
- The Royal Osteoporosis Society: Information for people living with osteoporosis
- Shine: Advice and support regarding spina bifida and hydrocephalus
- Swan UK: Information for those with undiagnosed genetic conditions
- Vista: Information for people with sight loss and their families
The Sepsis Trust's Recovery Response Service is available to anyone who has been critically ill in hospital with COVID-19 and their families, or bereaved by COVID-19.
Contact us if you know of further resources you would like us to list.