Rutland County Council provides advice and information, personal care and support and equipment and adaptation to people who are experiencing difficulties.
We make sure that you are able to make choices and have control over the way you receive support and care.
We also have a legal duty to protect all vulnerable people, including children and young people from harm, neglect or abuse.
You can find information on:
- Support for young people during the transition between children’s and adult social care
- Information about short breaks available for children, young people and their families
The children & families team
- Carry out needs led assessments.
- Work with children, families and other agencies to provide advice and support.
- Promote social inclusion.
Examples of help can be supporting disabled children to access local community based activities or services, or, for some children, attending specialist services such as outreach or short-term break provision.
The service takes into account both the needs of the children and their carers during the assessment process.
For assistance in using the site please see our help page.
Find out more about: