There is a wide range of financial advice and support available in Rutland. We have organised this into a number of themes to help you to find the right service for you.
Whatever your issue, two key sources of advice and support are:
- Rutland County Council's financial help page has information for people whose household income has been affected by the pandemic.
- Rutland Health and Wellbeing Service - to access free advice on money issues from Citizens Advice Rutland
- Money Advice Service - free of charge advice in person, over the phone and online
- Bankruptcy Advice Online
- IVA.org - Debt Advice
- Mental Health and Money Toolkit - understand, manage and improve both your mental and financial health.
- LEAP Local Energy Advice Programme
- Warm Home Discount
- Home Insulation guide, including energy grants
- Melton and District Furniture Project
- Oakham Food Bank - also in Uppingham
- Community fridges in Uppingham and Oakham
- Benefits you may be entitled to - check on Gov.UK or contact the Rutland Community Wellbeing Service
- Funding for carers
- Paying for childcare - a number of options are available
- Passport to leisure - discounted prices at Catmose Sports Centre for people who are unemployed, on a low income, fulltime students, over 60s and those with a physical, learning or sensory impairment.
- My bike - free access to sustainable transport to help people on low incomes or facing additional challenges into education, training, employment and recreation.