There is a wide range of financial advice and support available in Rutland. We have organised this into a number of themes to help you to find the right service for you.
Whatever your issue, two key sources of advice and support are:
- LEAP Local Energy Advice Programme
- Warm Home Discount
- Melton and District Furniture Project
- Oakham Food Bank - also in Uppingham
- Benefits you may be entitled to - check on Gov.UK or contact the Rutland Community Wellbeing Service
- Funding for carers
- Paying for childcare - a number of options are available
- Passport to leisure - discounted prices at Catmose Sports Centre for people who are unemployed, on a low income, fullt9me students, over 60s and those with a physical, learning or sensory impairment.
- My bike - free access to sustainable transport to help people on low incomes or facing additional challenges into education, training, employment and recreation.